Flappy Bird is a game that became popular with help from a PweDiePie video. The game was live for more than one year. In a certain moment the game was making US$ 50 thousand per day with ads. Many believe that the success of the was pure luck, but the game shows some important lessons as well:
- Simple control: only one finger necessary to play;
- Easy to learn: very clear tutorial and very easy to understand what to do;
- Fast matches: it is very easy to lose on the game, making matches very fast with very high replay;
- Progress: the progress of the player it is very clear and listening to the sound every time you pass a barrier becomes enjoyable;
- Points: the game always incentivize the player to beat his own record.