Cupcake is the fastest growing gaming startup in Brazil. We develop casual F2P games and our long term goal is to be the number one in the WORLD in brain puzzle games.
We work oriented to metrics and we share all the numbers with the team, including revenue. Everybody in the team has voice and opinion inside the games and the company. Besides all of that, all the team works remotely with flexible time.
We are looking for a person with strategic consumer journey vision to create efficient media mix models in digital platforms in terms of scale, formats and channel. The main focus of this position is to expand our user base, always considering ROI and Lifetime User Value.
The biggest challenge is to constantly foster media innovation and segmentation optimisations.
- Have knowledge of business/industry and the managerial and technical theories of process for quality improvement;
- Identify opportunities and evolving issues and interpret new technologies along with consumer reaction;
- Strategic Media planning based on data, through the ongoing tracking and optimization and the Cupcake’s business objectives;
- Media planning roll-out and operation across digital channels and platforms;
- Build strong media assets and platforms to increase brand love and convert into active paying users;
- Optimize discoverability of our games (ASO, SEO);
- Team up with BI and contribute with data translation into media strategy and tactics in order to improve campaign results.
- Previous experience with user acquisition, ASO/SEO;
- Previous experience with digital media platforms. Not all, but such as Facebook, Google Adwords, Criteo, Turn, Double Click...
- Extremely organized and high level of attention to detail;
- Analytical and metric driven;
- Excellent communication;
- Open to learning on a daily basis with the continuous flux of change that defines our business segment and Cupcake’s culture.